HIGH-CAPACITY AND LOW-CAPACITY GOVERNANCE NETWORKS IN WELFARE SERVICES DELIVERY: A TYPOLOGY AND EMPIRICAL EXAMINATION OF THE CASE OF ISRAELI MUNICIPALITIES
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Symposium
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 211–231, March 2013
How to Cite
MENAHEM, G. and STEIN, R. (2013), HIGH-CAPACITY AND LOW-CAPACITY GOVERNANCE NETWORKS IN WELFARE SERVICES DELIVERY: A TYPOLOGY AND EMPIRICAL EXAMINATION OF THE CASE OF ISRAELI MUNICIPALITIES. Public Administration, 91: 211–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2012.02044.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2012
- Date received 8 November 2010. Date accepted 13 March 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!