GOVERNANCE NETWORKS AND THE QUESTION OF TRANSFORMATION
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Special Issue: Symposium: Reform and Transition in Public Administration Theory and Practice in Greater China. Edited by Tsai-Tsu Su, Richard M. Walker and Lan Xue
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 438–447, June 2013
How to Cite
CONSIDINE, M. (2013), GOVERNANCE NETWORKS AND THE QUESTION OF TRANSFORMATION. Public Administration, 91: 438–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2012.02065.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!