EXPLORING THE LIMITS TO LOCAL AUTHORITY SOCIAL CARE COMMISSIONING: COMPETING PRESSURES, VARIABLE PRACTICES, AND UNRESPONSIVE PROVIDERS
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Special Issue: Symposium: Reform and Transition in Public Administration Theory and Practice in Greater China. Edited by Tsai-Tsu Su, Richard M. Walker and Lan Xue
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 419–437, June 2013
How to Cite
RUBERY, J., GRIMSHAW, D. and HEBSON, G. (2013), EXPLORING THE LIMITS TO LOCAL AUTHORITY SOCIAL CARE COMMISSIONING: COMPETING PRESSURES, VARIABLE PRACTICES, AND UNRESPONSIVE PROVIDERS. Public Administration, 91: 419–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2012.02066.x
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!