THE (GOLDEN) AGE OF THE WELFARE STATE: INTERROGATING A CONVENTIONAL WISDOM
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Special Issue: Symposium: Understanding crises and transformations of welfare states: the role of ideas. Edited by Mikko Kuisma
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 806–822, December 2013
How to Cite
WINCOTT, D. (2013), THE (GOLDEN) AGE OF THE WELFARE STATE: INTERROGATING A CONVENTIONAL WISDOM. Public Administration, 91: 806–822. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2012.02067.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!