THE WELFARE STATE SOURCES OF BANK INSTABILITY: DISPLACING THE CONDITIONS OF WELFARE STATE FISCAL CRISIS UNDER PRESSURES OF MACROECONOMIC FINANCIALIZATION
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Special Issue: Symposium: Understanding crises and transformations of welfare states: the role of ideas. Edited by Mikko Kuisma
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 855–870, December 2013
How to Cite
WATSON, M. (2013), THE WELFARE STATE SOURCES OF BANK INSTABILITY: DISPLACING THE CONDITIONS OF WELFARE STATE FISCAL CRISIS UNDER PRESSURES OF MACROECONOMIC FINANCIALIZATION. Public Administration, 91: 855–870. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2012.02069.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!