THE WELFARE STATE SOURCES OF BANK INSTABILITY: DISPLACING THE CONDITIONS OF WELFARE STATE FISCAL CRISIS UNDER PRESSURES OF MACROECONOMIC FINANCIALIZATION
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Special Issue: Symposium: Understanding crises and transformations of welfare states: the role of ideas. Edited by Mikko Kuisma
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 855–870, December 2013
How to Cite
WATSON, M. (2013), THE WELFARE STATE SOURCES OF BANK INSTABILITY: DISPLACING THE CONDITIONS OF WELFARE STATE FISCAL CRISIS UNDER PRESSURES OF MACROECONOMIC FINANCIALIZATION. Public Administration, 91: 855–870. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2012.02069.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!