GOVERNING FABLES: LEARNING FROM PUBLIC SECTOR NARRATIVES - by Sandford Borins
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Symposium
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 237–239, March 2013
How to Cite
Rowe, M. (2013), GOVERNING FABLES: LEARNING FROM PUBLIC SECTOR NARRATIVES - by Sandford Borins. Public Administration, 91: 237–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2012.02088.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!