WORKING FOR EUROPE? SOCIALIZATION IN THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION AND AGENCIES OF THE EUROPEAN UNION
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Special Issue: Symposium: Understanding crises and transformations of welfare states: the role of ideas. Edited by Mikko Kuisma
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 908–927, December 2013
How to Cite
SUVARIEROL, S., BUSUIOC, M. and GROENLEER, M. (2013), WORKING FOR EUROPE? SOCIALIZATION IN THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION AND AGENCIES OF THE EUROPEAN UNION. Public Administration, 91: 908–927. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2012.02100.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!