REGULATORY OPPORTUNISM: CROSS-NATIONAL PATTERNS IN NATIONAL BANKING REGULATORY RESPONSES FOLLOWING THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 561–581, September 2013
How to Cite
YOUNG, K. L. and PARK, S. H. (2013), REGULATORY OPPORTUNISM: CROSS-NATIONAL PATTERNS IN NATIONAL BANKING REGULATORY RESPONSES FOLLOWING THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL CRISIS. Public Administration, 91: 561–581. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9299.2012.02102.x
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!