Community engineering for innovations: the ideas competition as a method to nurture a virtual community for innovations
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Open R&D and Open Innovation Edited by Ellen Enkel, Oliver Gassmann, and Henry Chesbrough
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 342–356, September 2009
How to Cite
Ebner, W., Leimeister, J. M. and Krcmar, H. (2009), Community engineering for innovations: the ideas competition as a method to nurture a virtual community for innovations. R&D Management, 39: 342–356. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9310.2009.00564.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!