Exploring open search strategies and perceived innovation performance from the perspective of inter-organizational knowledge flows
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: The Future of Open Innovation Edited by Ellen Enkel, Oliver Gassmann, and Henry Chesbrough
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 292–299, June 2010
How to Cite
Chiang, Y.-H. and Hung, K.-P. (2010), Exploring open search strategies and perceived innovation performance from the perspective of inter-organizational knowledge flows. R&D Management, 40: 292–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9310.2010.00588.x
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!