Organizing for external technology commercialization: evidence from a multiple case study in the pharmaceutical industry
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. R&D Management © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Special Issue: Outsourcing R&D (Part 2) Guest Editors: Juliana Hsuan and Volker Mahnke: Papers by Bianchi et al, Ambos and Ambos, and Rese and Baier complete the special issue on outsourcing started in Vol 41 No. 1 (January 2011)
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 120–137, March 2011
How to Cite
Bianchi, M., Chiaroni, D., Chiesa, V. and Frattini, F. (2011), Organizing for external technology commercialization: evidence from a multiple case study in the pharmaceutical industry. R&D Management, 41: 120–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9310.2010.00632.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!