Profiling leading scientists in nanobiomedical science: interdisciplinarity and potential leading indicators of research directions
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. R&D Management © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 288–306, June 2011
How to Cite
Pei, R. and Porter, A. L. (2011), Profiling leading scientists in nanobiomedical science: interdisciplinarity and potential leading indicators of research directions. R&D Management, 41: 288–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9310.2011.00643.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!