The influence of firm and industry characteristics on returns from technology licensing deals: evidence from the US computer and pharmaceutical sectors
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Author. R&D Management © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 435–454, November 2012
How to Cite
Walter, J. (2012), The influence of firm and industry characteristics on returns from technology licensing deals: evidence from the US computer and pharmaceutical sectors. R&D Management, 42: 435–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9310.2012.00693.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Portland State University. Grant Number: 001569
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!