WHY PASS EVERY BUCK? ON SKORUPSKI'S BUCK-PASSING ACCOUNT OF NORMATIVITY
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 340–348, September 2011
How to Cite
Rowland, R. (2011), WHY PASS EVERY BUCK? ON SKORUPSKI'S BUCK-PASSING ACCOUNT OF NORMATIVITY. Ratio, 24: 340–348. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9329.2011.00504.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!