CHARACTER, PSYCHOANALYTIC IDENTIFICATION, AND NUMERICAL IDENTITY
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 1–18, March 2012
How to Cite
Braddock, L. (2012), CHARACTER, PSYCHOANALYTIC IDENTIFICATION, AND NUMERICAL IDENTITY. Ratio, 25: 1–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9329.2011.00512.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!