THE MORAL MURDERER. A (MORE) EFFECTIVE COUNTEREXAMPLE TO CONSEQUENTIALISM
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 307–325, September 2012
How to Cite
Rivera-López, E. (2012), THE MORAL MURDERER. A (MORE) EFFECTIVE COUNTEREXAMPLE TO CONSEQUENTIALISM. Ratio, 25: 307–325. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9329.2012.00544.x
- Issue published online: 15 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!