Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the 2009 annual conference of the Association for Political Theory (Texas A&M) and at the 2008 meeting of the Canadian Political Science Association (University of British Columbia). For useful suggestions and constructive criticism I would like to thank Bruce Baum, Simone Chambers, David Dyzenhaus, Joseph Heath, Cindy Holder, Catherine Lu, Cecília MacDowell Santos, Serdar Tekin, and Melissa Williams. The Graduate Students' Group in Political Theory at the University of Toronto provided a great venue for testing the arguments presented here. Special thanks are owed to Mathias Thaler who offered extensive comments on previous versions of this article.
Transitional Justice and the Quest for Democracy: A Contribution to a Political Theory of Democratic Transformations
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 183–204, June 2010
How to Cite
MIHAI, M. (2010), Transitional Justice and the Quest for Democracy: A Contribution to a Political Theory of Democratic Transformations. Ratio Juris, 23: 183–204. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9337.2010.00450.x
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!