Fabrizio Macagno would like to thank the international law firm Martinez & Novebaci for providing materials and consultancy that proved to be extremely helpful for the research in this paper. Douglas Walton would like to thank the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada for a research grant that supported our collaborative work.
Dichotomies and Oppositions in Legal Argumentation
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 229–257, June 2010
How to Cite
MACAGNO, F. and WALTON, D. (2010), Dichotomies and Oppositions in Legal Argumentation. Ratio Juris, 23: 229–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9337.2010.00452.x
- Issue online: 17 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!