Previous drafts of this paper were presented in Belfast (Conference “Beyond the Nation?” Queen's University, September 2007), London (ASEN Annual Conference, April 2008), Florence (Workshop on Nationalism and Democracy, EUI, November 2009, and Conference “Legal Reasoning and European Law: the Perspective of Neil MacCormick,” EUI, May 2010), and New York (ASN Conference April 2010). I am indebted to audiences of these events for their constructive criticism. Special thanks to Rainer Bauböck, Hudson Meadwell, Alan Patten for their written comments. All errors are mine.
When Is a Country Multinational? Problems with Statistical and Subjective Approaches*
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Author. Ratio Juris © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 267–283, September 2011
How to Cite
STOJANOVIC, N. (2011), When Is a Country Multinational? Problems with Statistical and Subjective Approaches. Ratio Juris, 24: 267–283. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9337.2011.00484.x
- Issue online: 8 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!