I am grateful to Maris Köpcke Tinturé and Paul Yowell for very helpful comments on an earlier draft; the usual disclaimer applies.
Legislative Intent in Law's Empire*
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. Ratio Juris © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 435–460, December 2011
How to Cite
EKINS, R. (2011), Legislative Intent in Law's Empire. Ratio Juris, 24: 435–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9337.2011.00494.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!