The author wishes to thank colleagues at the Max-Planck-Institut für ausländisches und internationales Strafrecht in Freiburg for their input into this article. Earlier versions of this article were delivered as papers at St. Edmund's College, Cambridge and the University of Frankfurt.
Corporate Personality: A Politico-Jurisprudential Argument
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author. Ratio Juris © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 471–493, December 2011
How to Cite
AMATRUDO, A. (2011), Corporate Personality: A Politico-Jurisprudential Argument. Ratio Juris, 24: 471–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9337.2011.00496.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!