A preliminary version of this paper was presented in the Ratio Juris Seminar 2010 Law and Morality. The Perspective of Robert Alexy, on 12 November 2010 at the University of Bologna Law School. I am deeply indebted to the organizers of the seminar, the other speakers (Mattias Kumm, George Pavaklos, and Dennis Patterson) and, especially, Robert Alexy for his illuminating comments.
Ways of Solving Conflicts of Constitutional Rights: Proportionalism and Specificationism*
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author. Ratio Juris © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 31–46, March 2012
How to Cite
MORESO, J. J. (2012), Ways of Solving Conflicts of Constitutional Rights: Proportionalism and Specificationism. Ratio Juris, 25: 31–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9337.2011.00501.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!