I presented earlier drafts at the University of Hull, the annual Conference of the Association for Social and Legal Philosophy (University of Warwick), the Cambridge Forum for Legal and Political Philosophy and the IVR Workshop on Aristotelian and Kantian Perspectives on the Normativity of Law (University of Frankfurt). I have benefited from comments received on these occasions. I am also grateful for comments received by Paul Gilbert, Tony Ward and an anonymous referee.
Motivation, Reconsideration and Exclusionary Reasons*
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author. Ratio Juris © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 318–342, September 2012
How to Cite
HATZISTAVROU, A. (2012), Motivation, Reconsideration and Exclusionary Reasons. Ratio Juris, 25: 318–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9337.2012.00516.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!