I am grateful to Ricardo Caracciolo and Cristina Redondo for discussing the arguments of this article. I also want to thank the anonymous referee, Jan Sieckmann and Laura Clérico for their criticism and suggestions.
Some Problems with Robert Alexy's Account of Legal Validity: The Relevance of the Participant's Perspective*
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Author. Ratio Juris © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 381–392, September 2012
How to Cite
GAIDO, P. (2012), Some Problems with Robert Alexy's Account of Legal Validity: The Relevance of the Participant's Perspective. Ratio Juris, 25: 381–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9337.2012.00519.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!