Understanding Differences in Self-Reported Expenditures between Household Scanner Data and Diary Survey Data: A Comparison of Homescan and Consumer Expenditure Survey
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
©2009 Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
Review of Agricultural Economics
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 470–492, Fall 2009
How to Cite
Zhen, C., Taylor, J. L., Muth, M. K. and Leibtag, E. (2009), Understanding Differences in Self-Reported Expenditures between Household Scanner Data and Diary Survey Data: A Comparison of Homescan and Consumer Expenditure Survey. Review of Agricultural Economics, 31: 470–492. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9353.2009.01449.x
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!