Costs of Adopting a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point System: Case Study of a Chinese Poultry Processing Firm
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
©2009 Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
Review of Agricultural Economics
Volume 31, Issue 3, pages 574–588, Fall 2009
How to Cite
Wang, Z., Yuan, H. and Gale, F. (2009), Costs of Adopting a Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point System: Case Study of a Chinese Poultry Processing Firm. Review of Agricultural Economics, 31: 574–588. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9353.2009.01454.x
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!