Income Distribution, Learning-by-Doing, and Comparative Advantage
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2004
Review of Development Economics
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 452–473, August 2004
How to Cite
Mani, A. and Hwang, J. (2004), Income Distribution, Learning-by-Doing, and Comparative Advantage. Review of Development Economics, 8: 452–473. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9361.2004.00245.x
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!