Reinhardt: Texas A&M University, 4220 TAMU, College Station, TX 77843-4220. Tel: 979/776-5051; Fax: 979/845-4155; E-mail: email@example.com. I wish to thank Gary Miller, Andrew Sobel, Randall Calvert, the Center for New Institutional Social Sciences, and the American Association of University Women, for providing intellectual and institutional support for this research. Thank you to the organizations and respondents that took part in this study, and to Will.
Shortcuts and Signals: An Analysis of the Micro-level Determinants of Aid Allocation, with Case Study Evidence from Brazil
Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
Review of Development Economics
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 297–312, May 2006
How to Cite
Reinhardt, G. Y. (2006), Shortcuts and Signals: An Analysis of the Micro-level Determinants of Aid Allocation, with Case Study Evidence from Brazil. Review of Development Economics, 10: 297–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9361.2006.00319.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!