We wish to thank Robert Powell and Erwin Tiongson for many helpful suggestions on the earlier versions of the paper. The views expressed in this paper are those of the authors and should not be attributed to the International Monetary Fund, its Executive Board, or its management.
Are Donor Countries Giving More or Less Aid?
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2006
Review of Development Economics
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 535–552, August 2006
How to Cite
Gupta, S., Pattillo, C. and Wagh, S. (2006), Are Donor Countries Giving More or Less Aid?. Review of Development Economics, 10: 535–552. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9361.2006.00344.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!