The authors would like to thank Mark McGillivray for comments and Jean-Louis Grolleau at the OECD-DAC Office for helpful advice on the data front. They are also indebted to an anonymous referee for very constructive comments. George Mavrotas is also grateful to Finn Tarp, Erik Thorbecke as well as conference participants at the Nordic Conference in Development Economics in Copenhagen, June 2003, for useful comments and suggestions on an earlier draft. The usual disclaimer applies.
Aid Disaggregation and the Public Sector in Aid-Recipient Economies: Some Evidence from Cote D’Ivoire
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
Review of Development Economics
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 434–451, August 2006
How to Cite
Mavrotas, G. and Ouattara, B. (2006), Aid Disaggregation and the Public Sector in Aid-Recipient Economies: Some Evidence from Cote D’Ivoire. Review of Development Economics, 10: 434–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9361.2006.00351.x
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!