We are grateful to Christophre Georges, Stephen Wu, Julio Videras, and two anonymous referees for helpful comments. The views expressed in this document are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Federal Reserve Board or the Federal Reserve System.
Growth, Attitudes towards Women, and Women's Welfare
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 134–150, February 2009
How to Cite
Owen, A. L. and You, R. (2009), Growth, Attitudes towards Women, and Women's Welfare. Review of Development Economics, 13: 134–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9361.2008.00466.x
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!