This paper was written while I was a visiting scholar at the Inter-American Development Bank. I am grateful to this institution for its hospitality, and also to an anonymous referee for the comments and suggestions which have helped to improve this paper significantly.
Remittances, Financial Market Development, and Economic Growth: The Case of Latin America and the Caribbean
Article first published online: 15 APR 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 288–303, May 2009
How to Cite
Mundaca, B. G. (2009), Remittances, Financial Market Development, and Economic Growth: The Case of Latin America and the Caribbean. Review of Development Economics, 13: 288–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9361.2008.00487.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!