We thank Michael Hutchison, Hiro Ito, Nancy Marion, and Shang-Jin Wei for data, two anonymous referees, and the many useful comments we received from seminar participants at the Hebrew University, UCSC, UCLA, the University of Haifa, the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign), the University of Hawaii, Tel Aviv University, the University of Washington, and LACEA 2004. Any errors are ours. This paper summarizes the results in Aizenman and Noy (2004).
Endogenous Financial and Trade Openness
Article first published online: 15 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Volume 13, Issue 2, pages 175–189, May 2009
How to Cite
Aizenman, J. and Noy, I. (2009), Endogenous Financial and Trade Openness. Review of Development Economics, 13: 175–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9361.2008.00488.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!