The Sleeping Giant Awakes: Projecting Global Implications of China's Energy Consumption
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 750–767, November 2010
How to Cite
Zhang, J. and Konan, D. E. (2010), The Sleeping Giant Awakes: Projecting Global Implications of China's Energy Consumption. Review of Development Economics, 14: 750–767. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9361.2010.00586.x
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!