I am grateful to two anonymous referees, Brian Copeland, Ashok Kotwal, Lester Kwong, seminar participants at Brock University, Hosei University, Osaka University, the CEA meeting at McMaster University, and the APTS meeting at Shanghai University of Finance and Economics for helpful comments. I especially thank John Ries for his encouragement and suggestions. Any remaining errors are mine. This research was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (No. 21730205).
What is Driving the Manufacturing FDI Wave in Asia?
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 33–47, February 2011
How to Cite
Takechi, K. (2011), What is Driving the Manufacturing FDI Wave in Asia?. Review of Development Economics, 15: 33–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9361.2010.00591.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!