We are grateful to the BP funded Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Economies for support. We thank Andrea Barone, Fuad Hasanov, Arnaud Lefranc, Ahsan Mansur, Alessandro Maravalle, Steven Poelhekke, and Ahmed Tritah for helpful comments. We thank Luisa LaFleur and Sheila Tomilloso Igcasenza for editorial assistance. We are also very grateful to the Editor Hossein Farzin for his incisive comments that have helped us to substantially improve an earlier version of the paper.
Do Natural Resources Depress Income Per Capita?
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 504–521, August 2011
How to Cite
Arezki, R. and van der Ploeg, F. (2011), Do Natural Resources Depress Income Per Capita?. Review of Development Economics, 15: 504–521. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9361.2011.00623.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!