The authors thank Rick Barichello, Julio Berdegué, Michael Carter, Hamish Gow, Jikun Huang, Miet Maertens, Jill McCluskey, Bart Minten, Tom Reardon, Ian Sheldon, Anneleen Vandeplas, Frank van Tongeren, Jim Vercammen and seminar participants in Beijing, Long Beach and Orlando for useful comments. This research was financed by Research Foundation—Flanders (FWO), K.U. Leuven Research Fund (Methusalem), K.U. Leuven–China Scholarship Council and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Project 71103031).
Quality and Inclusion of Producers in Value Chains: A Theoretical Note
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 122–136, February 2012
How to Cite
Vandemoortele, T., Rozelle, S., Swinnen, J. and Xiang, T. (2012), Quality and Inclusion of Producers in Value Chains: A Theoretical Note. Review of Development Economics, 16: 122–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9361.2011.00649.x
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!