The author thanks Thomas Barnebeck Andersen, Christian Sinding Bentzen, Carl-Johan Dalgaard, Joannes Jacobsen, Peter Norman Sørensen, an anononymous referee, and seminar participants at PhD seminars at the Department of Economics, University of Copenhagen for useful comments and suggestions. Errors are those of the author.
How Bad is Corruption? Cross-country Evidence of the Impact of Corruption on Economic Prosperity
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 167–184, February 2012
How to Cite
Bentzen, J. S. (2012), How Bad is Corruption? Cross-country Evidence of the Impact of Corruption on Economic Prosperity. Review of Development Economics, 16: 167–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9361.2011.00653.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!