The authors thank two anonymous referees for valuable and constructive suggestions.
Intersectoral Spillovers, Relative Prices and Development Traps
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 243–261, May 2012
How to Cite
Chen, B.-L. and Lee, S.-F. (2012), Intersectoral Spillovers, Relative Prices and Development Traps. Review of Development Economics, 16: 243–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9361.2012.00659.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!