The authors wish to thank Priyodorshi Banerjee, Don Larson, Ian Sheldon, Kiyoshi Matsubara, and Katie Bovitz for their helpful comments. They also thank all seminar participants at University of Florida and Ohio State University, but especially, Robert Emerson, Takao Yurugi, and Naoya Kaneko for their insightful comments.
Foreign Direct Investment and Labor Quality in Developing Countries
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 276–290, May 2012
How to Cite
Iwai, N. and Thompson, S. R. (2012), Foreign Direct Investment and Labor Quality in Developing Countries. Review of Development Economics, 16: 276–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9361.2012.00661.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!