The authors wish to thank participants at the CESifo 2009 Global Economy conference and at the ETSG 2009 meeting for valuable comments and suggestions. Financial support from the Danish Social Science Research Council is gratefully acknowledged.
Reducing Tariffs According to WTO Accession Rules: The Case of Vietnam
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 331–341, May 2012
How to Cite
Fosse, H. B. and Raimondos-Møller, P. (2012), Reducing Tariffs According to WTO Accession Rules: The Case of Vietnam. Review of Development Economics, 16: 331–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9361.2012.00665.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!