Thanks to Will Martin for leadership in the overall effort and valuable comments. Seminar participants in Dar Es Salaam and the World Bank also provided useful comments. All errors and omissions are the responsibility of the authors.
Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security in Tanzania
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Special Issue: Climate Change and Economic Development. Guest Editors: Channing Arndt, Paul Chinowsky, Ken Strzepek, Finn Tarp, and James Thurlow
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 378–393, August 2012
How to Cite
Arndt, C., Farmer, W., Strzepek, K. and Thurlow, J. (2012), Climate Change, Agriculture and Food Security in Tanzania. Review of Development Economics, 16: 378–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9361.2012.00669.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!