The authors are grateful for helpful feedback from Madhur Gautam, Sergiy Zorya, two anonymous referees, and the participants of the 13th Annual Conference on Global Economic Analysis held in Penang, Malaysia in June, 2010. The views and opinions expressed in this paper are solely those of the authors. This research was supported by the Trust Fund for Environmentally and Socially Sustainable Development.
Agriculture and Trade Opportunities for Tanzania: Past Volatility and Future Climate Change
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Review of Development Economics
Special Issue: Climate Change and Economic Development. Guest Editors: Channing Arndt, Paul Chinowsky, Ken Strzepek, Finn Tarp, and James Thurlow
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 429–447, August 2012
How to Cite
Ahmed, S. A., Diffenbaugh, N. S., Hertel, T. W. and Martin, W. J. (2012), Agriculture and Trade Opportunities for Tanzania: Past Volatility and Future Climate Change. Review of Development Economics, 16: 429–447. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9361.2012.00672.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!