The author expresses special thanks to Neil A.F. Popovic̀ for his helpful comments and unconditional assistance and to the following lawyers without whose generous collaboration this article would not have been possible: Eduardo Astorga, Chile; Carlos Chirinos, Sociedad Peruana de Derecho Ambiental, Peru; Marcela Enriquez y Byron Real, Cordavi, Ecuador; Lizbeth Espinoza, Cedarena, Costa Rica; Claudio Palos, Centro de Estudios Ambientales, Argentina; and Germán Sarmiento and Juan Carlos Valenzuela, Fundepúblico, Colombia.
Enforcing the Right to a Healthy Environment in Latin America
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Review of European Community & International Environmental Law
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 215–222, December 1994
How to Cite
Aguilar, A. F. (1994), Enforcing the Right to a Healthy Environment in Latin America. Review of European Community & International Environmental Law, 3: 215–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9388.1994.tb00179.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!