Timo Koivurova, LL.D. is a Research Professor in arctic environmental and minority law, and a Director of the Northern Institute for Environmental and Minority Law (Arctic Centre/University of Lapland). His main research has focused on international environmental law, espe-cially on how it applies in arctic conditions. This article benefited greatly from comments by Tapio Määttä, Professor of Environmental Law, and Leila Suvantola, LL.M. Lic. (Admin. Sci.), both of the Department of Law, University of Joensuu.
The Case of Vuotos: Interplay Between International, Community and National Environmental Law
Article first published online: 15 APR 2004
Review of European Community & International Environmental Law
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 47–60, April 2004
How to Cite
Koivurova, T. (2004), The Case of Vuotos: Interplay Between International, Community and National Environmental Law. Review of European Community & International Environmental Law, 13: 47–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9388.2004.00383.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!