Juan Rodrigo Walsh, Attorney at Law, studied at the University of Buenos Aires and University of Aberdeen (LL.M. Environmental Law), and was Director of FARN-La Ley Environmental Law Periodical Journal from 1994 to 2003. The author is a member of the Inter-American Association of Sanitary and Environmental Engineers (AIDIS) and has participated in the Iberá–Yacyretá Forum on an advisory basis on behalf of Fundación Vida Silvestre Argentina. The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect the institutional position of any single member of the Iberá–Yacyretá Forum.
Major Infrastructure Projects, Biodiversity and the Precautionary Principle: The Case of the Yacyretá Dam and Iberá Marshes
Article first published online: 15 APR 2004
Review of European Community & International Environmental Law
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 61–71, April 2004
How to Cite
Walsh, J. R. (2004), Major Infrastructure Projects, Biodiversity and the Precautionary Principle: The Case of the Yacyretá Dam and Iberá Marshes. Review of European Community & International Environmental Law, 13: 61–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9388.2004.00384.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!