William Burns is an Assistant Professor of Environ-mental Studies at the University of Redlands in Redlands, California. He also serves as the Chair of the Wildlife Interest Group of the American Society of International Law and is Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of International Wildlife Law & Policy.
The Berlin Initiative on Strengthening the Conservation Agenda of the International Whaling Commission: Toward a New Era for Cetaceans?
Article first published online: 15 APR 2004
Review of European Community & International Environmental Law
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 72–84, April 2004
How to Cite
Burns, W. C.G. (2004), The Berlin Initiative on Strengthening the Conservation Agenda of the International Whaling Commission: Toward a New Era for Cetaceans?. Review of European Community & International Environmental Law, 13: 72–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9388.2004.00385.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!