Meinhard Doelle is an Assistant Professor of Law at Dalhousie Law School in Halifax, Canada. His main teaching and research interest is in environmental law. Since 2000, he has served as an environmental non-governmental representative on the Canadian delegation for negotiations under the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change, and has been involved in a number of law reform initiatives at the provincial and federal levels in Canada. In addition, he has been a member of the Editorial Advisory Board for Canadian Environmental Regulation and Compliance News since 1997. Professor Doelle has written on a variety of environ-mental law topics, including climate change, invasive species, environmental assessments and public participa-tion in environmental decision making.
Climate Change and the WTO: Opportunities to Motivate State Action on Climate Change through the World Trade Organization
Article first published online: 15 APR 2004
Review of European Community & International Environmental Law
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 85–103, April 2004
How to Cite
Doelle, M. (2004), Climate Change and the WTO: Opportunities to Motivate State Action on Climate Change through the World Trade Organization. Review of European Community & International Environmental Law, 13: 85–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9388.2004.00386.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!