Written by: Jerry V. DeMarco, B.A. (Windsor), LL.B. (Toronto), M.E.S. (York), M.M. (McGill), Managing Lawyer, Sierra Legal Defence Fund; Justin S. Duncan, B.Sc. (Western), LL.B. (Queen’s), Project Lawyer, Sierra Legal Defence Fund; and Christopher Hambleton, B.A. (Saskat-chewan), LL.B. (Saskatchewan), LL.M. Candidate (Ottawa), Student-at-Law, Sierra Legal Defence Fund. Jerry DeMarco represented Friends of the Earth in intervening in the appeal before the Supreme Court of Canada.
Article first published online: 15 APR 2004
Review of European Community & International Environmental Law
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 108–112, April 2004
How to Cite
(2004), Case Note. Review of European Community & International Environmental Law, 13: 108–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-9388.2004.00388.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!